Sunday 7 July 2013

0 Lamborghini Gallardo - Wisconsin Dells, WI

This was also quite the gem to see during the Automotion weekend in Wisconsin Dells, WI. After already seeing a GT-R me and my friend were already getting pretty excited. We decided to take a drive down to the Dells strip (Downtown WI Dells) and see what cars were driving around there. I just happened to glance to the left and spotted this orange Lamborghini Gallardo and quickly took the next left as the street it was parked on was a one way street. We get to the street and thankfully someone left a parking space so we backed up and got to park rather close. It was something special as this was the closest I've even been to a Lamborghini before. It's the third I've ever seen in real life, however those were in a close showroom, or behind a garage, so this was quite something special.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wisconsin Car Spotting Copyright © 2011 - 2012 |- A VazDrae Studios Website - |- Powered by Blogger.