Tuesday 7 February 2012

0 Audi R8 V10 Spyder - Madison, WI

Here we have it. Just driving down on University Ave one day to go to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. My friend first says, "Is that an R8?!" And at first I'm like, "Nah, It's just one of those Audi's that have that similar front end.." But then I looked again, and then suddenly I was like, "THAT'S AN R8!" It was something special, as the R8 is one of my most favourite cars. As with many people. Many people see R8s quite often, so It's nothing special for them, but living in Wisconsin, where most people think is a super car, is a muscle car, its pretty neat seeing an Audi R8 here, and in person. So it was pretty awesome. It did have Wisconsin licence plates on it, they were dealers plates though. And we did some looking on this car, and it belonged to Bergstrom. Just recently, I checked there website again, and it was no longer there... so, it has probably been sold. Wonder where?  Maybe we'll see it again. Who knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wisconsin Car Spotting Copyright © 2011 - 2012 |- A VazDrae Studios Website - |- Powered by Blogger.