Thursday 16 February 2012

0 Maserati M128 GT - Mount Horeb, WI

This one is rather close to me. Really, litteraly a couple of miles away. The pictures I have here are not taken by me, but hopefully later I will have some of this one, if I can find it, on here. Here we have a 2005 Maserati M128 GT that is for sale in Mt Horeb, WI. It is going for almost $40,000, which isn't to bad considering it is a Maserati. Sadly, though, the transmission is automatic. It only has 28,600 miles on it, a 4.2L V8 engine in it. She looks to be in fabulous shape for being in Wisconsin almost all its life. And according it this car's Carfax reports its had quite a journey. It was imported from Belgium and into New Jersey, then shipped to Illinois where it was then sold to someone in Wisconsin and that's where this thing has stayed. Pretty interesting.

Link to Listing

*Disclaimer: Photo above not taken by me*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wisconsin Car Spotting Copyright © 2011 - 2012 |- A VazDrae Studios Website - |- Powered by Blogger.