Sunday 9 September 2012

0 (Several) Alfa Romeo 164s - Milwaukee, WI

Like in the previous post, I mentioned, I loved Alfa Romeos. Sure some of there designs may be odd, but I like them. Which is weird. I'm very particular on my car designs. I love an aggressive looking car. A good example of that is the front end of a 05-06 Pontiac GTO (not the Holden one, or Vauxhall version though, I'm very specific, I really only like the Pontiac styled front end of the Monaro.) So this is weird why I like the looks of many Alfa Romeos. Though the Alfa Romeo 159's front end is very aggressive looking, and I think one of the greatest looking cars in the world. However these Alfas do not look aggressive, but yet I like them. These are the 164s, the last Alfa Romeos imported to the US before they stopped in the 90s. Fortunately, Alfa Romeo is to be coming back to the US in 2013, which is awesome. These photos are again from the Reina International Auto dealership in Brookfield, Milwaukee, WI. I do believe they love Alfa Romeos there as well. This place had to have at least over (10) 164s. I think they were all the employees. There was only (1) 164S (Sport version) there, which is to bad, as thats my favourite. And the 164S there seemed to have rear end damage, sadly. Hopefully it will be fixed eventually and returned stock. Anyways, here are the rest of the pictures of all the 164s at Reina that day. 






The rear of the 164S, dented...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wisconsin Car Spotting Copyright © 2011 - 2012 |- A VazDrae Studios Website - |- Powered by Blogger.