Sunday 9 September 2012

0 Aston Martin Vantage - Black Earth, WI

This happened yesterday actually. So this is right after I saw it, a quick post, I know, I don't do those often. Anywho, my friends and I were meeting up in the Shoe Box parking lot in Black Earth to go to this year's Geek.Kon. While waiting there for people to arrive, I noticed a car pulling on the road from US-14. I quickly freaked out and pulled out my phone quick and did the quick shortcut to the camera app (I love my new Samsung Galaxy SIII) And took a pick. But it got even awesomer, they pulled into the parking lot. I waited for the people to walk into the store, then I went over with my phone and had a heyday taking pictures. The plates were from Wisconsin, and from Safro dealership, which is just an everyday normal dealership in Milwaukee, WI. Anyways, it was awesome, and here are the pics...

When I first spotted it on the road, before it pulled in.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wisconsin Car Spotting Copyright © 2011 - 2012 |- A VazDrae Studios Website - |- Powered by Blogger.