Tuesday 7 February 2012

0 Aston Martin V8/V12 Vantage - Cross Plains, WI

Now, this one, sadly, i do not have an actual picture of. Even though I've seen it more than once. I say V8/V12 Vantage is because I dont technically know. I could be a DB9 or something, but it looks more closely to resemble a Vantage. I have either seen it going the other direction just on the outsides of Cross Plains, or at the gas station, across the street from where I work, so I wasn't able to snap a picture then. And, I've heard other people's stories from around here as well, that they to have seen this Aston Martin around here. So, I'm thinking they live around the Cross Plains, WI area. Which is pretty cool, since I live around that area as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wisconsin Car Spotting Copyright © 2011 - 2012 |- A VazDrae Studios Website - |- Powered by Blogger.