Tuesday 7 February 2012

0 Nissan GT-R - Black Earth, WI

Now this one is a bit hard to see. The story behind this one goes like this, while walking down the street with my friend when suddenly he says, "Is that a GT-R?" I turn a quickly look, and was suddenly like, "Yes! It is!!" And then I sorta proceed by chasing it down the street a bit, and I pull out my phone to snap a quick picture, and all I got was this one picture. The GT-R is, however, visible if you zoom in quite close, and you can see the rear-end of a black car, in front of a bunch of motorcycles, that is the GT-R. I could't tell the licence plates fast enough, if it was a native Wisconsin car or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wisconsin Car Spotting Copyright © 2011 - 2012 |- A VazDrae Studios Website - |- Powered by Blogger.