Wednesday 8 February 2012

0 Mitsubishi Lancer - Black Earth, WI

I actually spotted this thing today, as of when I'm writing this. So, I'm going to school like normal, and I pull into the parking lot, and I was all like, "Is that a Lancer?!" And Bam! It was. Now, I'm no expert on Lancers, but I don't think that's an Lancer Evo X, even though the front sorta has that style. Which, that style. I like very much, that is why I like this car. Awesome front end. Though, throughout the day, I wasn't able to find out who's car it was. Sadly, it was probably someone who doesn't appreciate the car for what type of car it is. Oh well. It was pretty cool seeing it at school. Interesting note though, one of the staff members of our school actually owns a Mitsubishi Lancer Sportsback. The SUV thing that has the Evo X front end. So that's pretty cool... but I'd rather have the car...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wisconsin Car Spotting Copyright © 2011 - 2012 |- A VazDrae Studios Website - |- Powered by Blogger.